Tuesday, April 16, 2013

new print color ways

As many of you know, I have been working on expanding my print program.  All prints are produced on 1.5" stretchers and can be ordered with either gallery wrap (image wrapped sides) or museum wrap (with tonal solid colored sides).  All prints are produced by my museum quality printer here in Richmond, VA.  He produces many works for artists, museums and galleries all over the country.  

I offer prints with or without texture.  All textured glaze is applied by hand in the movement of the original work.  Most of my clients choose to add texture to their prints.

For more information, please visit my prints on canvas tab at the top of the page.

Below are a few new print color ways that I have introduced to the collection.  I am constantly working on new color variations and would be happy to work on custom color variations for you.

All prints are available in a number of different sizes as well-- and I can even do diptychs, triptychs, and  quadtychs specific for your space.  Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.  lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment