Wednesday, April 10, 2013

cch collection available in storm print

'Storm' print is in!  For those of you who don't know, I produce fabric from my paintings, which is available on Spoonflower.  I have close to 70 fabrics in 10 different fabrications and close to 60 wallpapers available for purchase.

Carter Johnston, of CCH Collection, and I have teamed up to offer many different styles of clothing in her collection in my 'Storm' print. This print is created from the painting 'Untitled 718'.  The styles listed below are available for sale through CCH Collection by emailing alston@cchcollection.com.

**I will post pricing and style information later today**



photos by brian rule

please feel free to email me also with any questions you might have
lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment