Friday, April 19, 2013

more new prints!

I've been hard at work this week, painting new pieces for my upcoming shows and working on my print program!

Below are a few new offerings on the print program.  I will continue to add these slides to the prints on canvas tab so that it is organized and easy to navigate.  If you would like to receive any of these images in high res so that you can look at them in larger format, please email me at lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.

Again, I can always work on custom color ways for your prints if you don't see a color story that works for your space.  All prints are produced on canvas and stretched on 1.5" stretchers.  They come with white sides, or gallery/museum wrapped for a small additional fee.   Texture can be added as well.  Most of my clients choose to add texture to their pieces to give it a more original feel!

Email me at lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com with any questions.

Happy Friday! XO LC






No comments:

Post a Comment