Monday, January 20, 2014

broccoli installation revealed

A little over a year ago, I was approached by a design team out in Los Angeles.  The team, SFA Design, which is based in LA and Santa Barbara, contacted me in need of abstract art for a project for the Broccoli family, who are the producers of the James Bond films.  The time line was particularly tight, which was daunting, but I took the project.  We had 1 month to produce and ship the oil painting featured below.  I worked steadily on the painting, for many hours each day.  And ultimately, I completed the painting within the time frame.  

Over the past year, SFA Design has been working on a publishing deal, so I had to withhold the photos of the installation until it was published.  Now it is!!  Luxe Magazine Los Angeles Winter 2014 edition hit the stands this January.  So, here is the installation reveal!!

As soon as I have the digital copy of the article in Luxe, I will be sure to post it.

For more information on commissions or any other paintings in my available portfolio, please feel free to email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com



Sneak peek of the Luxe Magazine article


No comments:

Post a Comment