Thursday, January 23, 2014

102 print installation

Last month I got an email from a client in Pennsylvania who wanted a very large print.  She specifically wanted a print that was sized 30"x72".  I hadn't seen the space, but she knew exactly what she wanted-- something bright and bold for her living room.  So, I mocked up a few print options for her and we settled on a cross section of painting #102 and I got to work.

The cool thing about this project is that we worked together to create something custom and perfect for her living room.  We got to discuss exactly what it was that she was looking for and come up with a plan.  I absolutely love doing custom work for clients-- both print and original commissions.  For prints, I can always change the size, shape and color to fit your needs!  

If you are looking for a piece of art that is specific to your space, please feel free to contact me and we can mock up some ideas for your room.  lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com


102 sized 30"x72" featured in the Pennsylvania living room. 
  ** the client is lowering the print, so will update the photos as soon as she does**

102 sized 30"x72" featured in the Pennsylvania living room.   
** the client is lowering the print, so will update the photos as soon as she does**

1 comment: