Wednesday, December 18, 2013

framed original paintings

I have a few new framed original paintings that are available to ship before the holidays!  They are all 12"x12" oil on canvas framed and matted in 20"x20" frames.   

The top two collage paintings were inspired by my trip to Art Basel Miami.  The trip was so amazing because I saw many paintings with similarities to my work.  There was one collage series that really spoke to me and sparked me to produce this pair of collaged paintings.  Each painting is made from pieces of my work.  All created in oil on canvas-- some primed, some unprimed.




The below white paintings are oil on canvas framed in 20"x20" shadow box frames.  Each of these paintings is created from one larger painting.  There are 6 in the series, but they are available for sale individually.  I have put together series of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 of them hanging together to give an idea of how they can be displayed.  These paintings are gorgeous.  They have a dream-like quality to them.  Simply stunning.  They will transform any room- as a pair or a set of paintings.  They are simply stunning.



Hanging as a set of 6


Hanging as a set of 4


Hanging as a set of 3


Hanging as a set of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment