Tuesday, July 15, 2014

new painting installations

This week I am in Atlanta for meetings and to help my sister move into her new home :)  She has moved from Richmond to Atlanta to be the middle school art teacher for Pace Academy!  Yeah Katy!!  

Below are a few of my recent new installations of my shape and form series.  Note that all paintings are signed on the back and can be hung both horizontally and vertically.

Scroll through and check them out!  Please email me at lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com for inquiries!

'62514' two of three 24"x48" oil on canvas panels.  I love these because they can be moved around and displayed in a variety of ways.

'61614' 30"x40" oil on canvas

'61214' 48"x60" oil on canvas above the mantle.  To the right '5214' 30"x40" oil on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment