Sunday, January 13, 2013

this week...

IS MY BIG MOVE!

I have been waiting for 6-ish months for my new apartment to be finished.  And its finally ready!!!  Construction is done and I'm all set to move in on Wednesday.  

Please bear with me while I'm in the moving process.  I will be posting new images of work once I am all moved in.  

As soon as I am somewhat settled, I will share images of the space and the art that I have created to go along with my interiors.

So excited to share it with you all!!

In the meantime don't forget that, if you don't see what you are looking for currently in my portfolio, I also work on commissions that are specific to your space-- in color and texture-- print and originals.  Please email me at lindsaycowles@gmail.com to receive my portfolio of original works or to discuss commissioned pieces.

Have a great week and I'll be in touch as the week progresses!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment