Friday, May 4, 2012

new york trip

My New York trip this week was incredibly invigorating.  I met with some amazing interior designers; marketing genius, Peyton Cochran of EPiC mad; and fashion designer, Hunter Bell of Hunter Dixon.  I'm really looking forward to working with all of my new contacts!!  We have some really exciting projects in the works including pop up galleries, installations across the US and some very cool collaborations.


One of the collaborations that I'm working on is fabric development for Hunter Dixon's Spring 2013 collection!  This literally is my dream to work on fabric development and patterning my paintings into prints.  I'm so excited to learn the process and to see the response.  


Any interior designers that might be interested in seeing some sample yardage, please let me know. I will be able to produce prints of some of my artwork in varying weights of silks. I should have samples available in the next two months.


Some of my paintings found new homes in NYC:  Lemon Paradise, Triptych and Green Stripe.  And on my way home, a couple found a home in DC: Untitled 319 and Ka-pow!  

I'll keep y'all posted on the other projects!  Can't wait to be back up in NYC more often!!! 







4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you have in store and what you come up with! Taking your art to fabrics! Could not love it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Lemon Paradise and Ka-Pow! I need a print!!! <3 you and congrats on all your new stuff going on. SOOOO happy for you! We need a phone date... and for realz this time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Elements of Style" introduced your creative artwork! Now..I need to know if you have a store front as I live close to Richmond. fmparde@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete