Friday, September 9, 2011

just arrived in virginia

after a 10 day long excursion across the country.  I have a lot of inspiration from much of the nature that I saw during various points in our trip .  I can't wait to get started!  I am going to begin looking for studio space this week and hope to start posting new pieces before the end of the month!  Stay tuned...

For now, here is a picture of me and my mother in the middle of our 12 mile hike down the Grand Canyon and back.  This picture is of us at Plateau Point, off of the Bright Angel trail.  The river below is the Colorado River.  It was close to 120 degrees outside when we took this.  It was HOT!!!  But such an amazing feat!  I am so lucky to have had such an experience...and with my mom!!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great trip !! Cant wait to see new pieces :)

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Lily! It was such an awesome trip!

    I'll be sure to let you know once I start posting new pieces :)

    How is the room coming along?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this...loving the new pieces you put up today ! Got a few new tables for the room...still looking for a few more pieces but I am getting closer to being finished !!

    xxLily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks so much Lily! That is so exciting that your room is almost done. SO SO excited to see it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete