Sunday, July 20, 2014

wallpapers!!

This past week/end I was in Atlanta for meetings and to help my sister move into her new home.  We had such a great time exploring the city.  And I had some wonderful meeting with my business partners.

As many of you know, I have recently partnered with Bradley showroom to sell my wallpapers, fabrics, prints and originals.  If you are in Atlanta, please stop by Bradley in the ADAC building on Peachtree Hills Cir to see some of my papers in person.  My papers are also available through their Chicago showroom or through my website (click here).

Over the past week, I have worked on updating my wallpaper offerings so that you can see more of the layout and scale of the paper before placing your order.  Please click here to see some of the new wallpaper colors and patterns, as well as the new layout!  







No comments:

Post a Comment