Friday, April 19, 2013

garden week installations

Check it out!  Two great installations for Richmond, VA Garden Week! If you are in Richmond, definitely go check out these homes!  They are gorgeous!!

Above is Untitled 22213- 30"x48" installed in the master bedroom.  This piece is still available for sale.  For purchase inquiries, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.

Above is half of the print quadtych that I installed yesterday.  Unfortunately the lens on my camera is meant to shoot art very close up, so I don't have great angle to capture the whole room.  But, never fear.  I will be back on the day of the tour and I'll get a good shot with a different lens then.  These two were done custom for the space.  Each section is from painting Untitled 515 in a different color way from the original.  

For more information on different print options, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment